No limit intake.....

RedRice589

Reaction score
Well since I can't give you a direct compliment... Well because my pipe is rough and not shiny I'll just say this... Customer service was almost as good as Morgans, I never got any selfies of your or the kid... And the intake sucked.... A lot of damn air with a beautiful whistle. It now sings to me. Totally worth the money. Oh and also I need a new 3"boot for my H&S pipe I kind of mangled up the stock one I was supposed to reuse. I'll get in touch with you. Thanks buddy! Love the intake!

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Well since I can't give you a direct compliment... Well because my pipe is rough and not shiny I'll just say this... Customer service was almost as good as Morgans, I never got any selfies of your or the kid... And the intake sucked.... A lot of damn air with a beautiful whistle. It now sings to me. Totally worth the money. Oh and also I need a new 3"boot for my H&S pipe I kind of mangled up the stock one I was supposed to reuse. I'll get in touch with you. Thanks buddy! Love the intake!

gotta love some limit goodies...

Reaction score

Lol, mike will send you a big glossy 8x10 of his manhood for a comment like that....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online