wheel spacers

codyc7.3

Reaction score
How many people are using wheel spacers? I have a rubbing problem that would be fixed by spacers. The only thing making me hesitate is I'm worried about the added stress it will put on the ball joints. Id like to hear from people using them with some miles on them. And if you have had any ill effects

Irishcream

Reaction score
It would be cheaper to buy a different wheel with a better offset to avoid rubbing rather than the spacers. That way you avoid any possible damage to steering parts. Most spacers of any quality are gonna be about $200 per spacer or more.

Daryl@TDP

Reaction score
I know a lot of people that run 2" spacers with excessively wide tires and wheels with no issues(maybe besides increased unit bearing wear). So with that said I feel like you should be fine with your application for them.

Arisley

Reaction score
Who needs spacers, just stack up some old washers. Count them so you put the same amount on each lug. In a pinch, you could use a hunk of 2X10, just drill holes to match the lug pattern.

J/K

cowboy420smoker

Reaction score
I have had mine on for over a year with no problems.Major tire companys wont touch your truck with spacers.I got mine from US wheel adapters.He makes them and he is in the United states.1-877-2787.uswheeladapters.com

Latest posts

Members online