Wierd sub problem

SaNnDnSurF

Reaction score
Whenever I first start my truck I have to turn the volume up a bit to get my subs to kick on, then I can turn it back down and they're good, it's kind of annoying. I already checked the connects on the amp and the battery. Any ideas what could be causing this? Thanks

Worstenemy453

Reaction score
It could be an output issue on the headunit but like said before id be leaning toward amp input. Seems like output issues are a Pioneer issue anyway.

If you want a new amp PM me.

SaNnDnSurF

Reaction score
Ok thanks the weird thing is it never did it till I got my truck back from getting headstuds, all the settings on the HU were reset, I'm gonna throw an old amp in there and see if it fixes the problem.

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
Ok thanks the weird thing is it never did it till I got my truck back from getting headstuds, all the settings on the HU were reset, I'm gonna throw an old amp in there and see if it fixes the problem.

Thats what I would do if ya got another amp just laying around. If it works then looks like ya gotta send in the Alpine. If it does the same thing then the head unit should be of cause. Hope ya get it figured out.