Reaction score
Got this just a few seconds ago

Attachments

• PSA.JPG
    PSA.JPG
    76.1 KB · Views: 222

RedSmokey

Reaction score
wonder if somone posted a link somewhere? Or maybe its been hacked and AG is trying to eliminate the competition lol

colonyofdrones

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Are you running ff/noscript? I would just make sure to have that domain name blocked.

neverkickn

Reaction score
There was a link in the welcome section yesterday from some spammer. It was deleted pretty quick.

BWCbuilt

Reaction score
I have not had issues since, I just had it pop up that once and figured I would give you guys a heads up

crowz

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Its not on here OR wallcrow (whatever that is).

Report for wallcrow.com

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?
Over the past 90 days, wallcrow.com appeared to function as an intermediary for the infection of 2 site(s) including dearcomputer.nl/, google-image.co.za/.
Has this site hosted malware?
No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

---------------------------------

As you can see even that site isnt infect just someone posted stuff from yet another site onto it.

So what happened is someone posted a link or a picture (wallcrow seems to do wallpaper and back ground pics for computers) on the site here and chrome decided that site was bad so it gave that warning..

Another reason for me not to use chrome. That list sure keeps getting longer it seems :D

Latest posts

Members online