OBS door panel

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
I have the XL package. So manual windows, locks, ect. And I was looking and I dont have a pocket on the bottom of the inside of the door like most other (or just XLT) trucks have. Its just bare door. My first question is, is my truck sapposed to have them and mine are just missing or is it a one peice and only on the XLT trucks? Second question is if its an XLT thing then in order to get them I would have to get XLT power door panels and conver over to them...? It is just a door pocket but with my standard cab, and subs behind the bench seats, I find storage space to be little to none.

MossBack

Reaction score
My pockets are connected to my panel so just swap panels and cut a hole for the window crank and yer set.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

mjonesjr

Reaction score
The late '80s and early '90s F-series trucks the panel below was screwed into the door separate. I would imagine you could get the pockets off one of those trucks and screw it to your door.

I love my pockets.

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
Yeah thats what I was thinking...find one and cut it up or whatever and mount it below the door panel seperate. Cuz ide sure love to have some pockets.

mjonesjr

Reaction score
An XLT panel for the '93-'97s will be 1 piece. The '92 and older it is 2 pieces. The bottom pocket is removable without the door panel.

weareweird69

Reaction score
The difference in the upper panel is the vent window. 91 and older have rounded windows near the a-pillar and the 92-96 have the squared off windows near the a-pillar.

samoht517

Reaction score
LMC has parts to put power windows and locks for like 200 total then get xlt doors and it'll have pockets and power. Im planning on doing it to my new truck but good xlt door panels can be tricky to find

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
The difference in the upper panel is the vent window. 91 and older have rounded windows near the a-pillar and the 92-96 have the squared off windows near the a-pillar.
Ah I see.
LMC has parts to put power windows and locks for like 200 total then get xlt doors and it'll have pockets and power. Im planning on doing it to my new truck but good xlt door panels can be tricky to find
Yeah I know. And ive thought about doing that...but I kinda wanna keep my truck XL for now. Keeping the manual windows and locks...just was curious on getting the lower pockets.
Not sure if this is what you're lookin' for but check it out.
http://www.lmctruck.com/icatalog/fd/full.aspx?Page=107

Thats kinda it...but not the 92-96 style i dont think.

Latest posts

Members online