• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

94 PSD Regular Cab ZF5 4x4

Petro

Reaction score
Im gonna try to sell my 94 Power Stroke. It is a Regualar cab longbox with a 5 speed. Has right around 178,000 on it i believe, ill have to double check. Its kinda rusty, front fenders, front bumper, box corners and wheel wells all have rust. The drivers door has a dent and the hood has a kink. Now for the good stuff, has a new factory clutch, custom electric fuel system, and a superduty turbo setup with a 6637 intake filter and a custom Y pipe for the intake to fit the new style trubo. Its also will have a new GPR, Ignition switch, new rear main seal, new pan gasket and probably more stuff that im forgetting. It runs good and drives nice. I would like to get 3500 out of it but am open to offers. I will post pictures this weekend.

Petro

Reaction score
Also has new throw out bearing, 5 inch stacks and American Racing Rims with Bfg all terrains 315/75/R16s Would be a good work or beater pickup or good for someone that just wants a cheap good running powerstroke

Latest posts

Members online