• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

94.5 F250 Regular Cab: Incomplete

Dieselfever

Reaction score
Looking to Sell my 1994.5 F250 that is currently incomplete. It is/was a Red with Grey interior, PowerStroke/5 speed truck. Right now it is just the cab and core sitting on the chassis(frame and axles). I have front fenders, 8' bed, the hood, Transmission, Transfer case, driveshafts. and pretty much most of the little misc stuff EXCEPT a good engine. It has a Dana 60 front axle and the Sterling 10.25 in the rear, gears are 4.10.

When I was still working on this as a project I had just gotten new cab corners installed, the whole cab is sanded down and ready to be finished. The fenders are good take offs from a white '97 they are in excellent shape. The bed is in good condition but has a small bit of rust starting on the top of each fender well(This bed is actually better than the one on my '97 right now). The hood has damage to the left front that can be repaired. Currently it is sitting on factory Alcoa wheels with bald 235 tires, I have a set of Eagle Alloy 058's(Stone crushers) with ~50% tread 305/70R16 A/T's on them also.

This would be a project no doubt and is at the point that you could go any direction you want to with (i.e. Cummins swap, Auto swap, 4x4 Short bed conversion, etc)

I AM NOT LOOKING TO PART THIS OUT as of right now, DO NOT ASK TO BUY PARTS FROM IT, If your interested in something buy the whole thing.
I want to sell everything together it and have it all gone. But I do not have to, it isn't in the way and I don't need money. If it gets down to it I will part it out eventually but it will not be anytime soon. The only reason I am selling it is I don't have the time to finish it/Start on it again, and it has been sitting for going on 3 years now.

I'm asking $2500 FIRM at this time. Even if your not interested in a project you could buy it for parts, sell them off, and make money between the D60, ZF 5 speed, 10.25, factory Alcoa wheels, BW 1356, the bed, interior pieces, etc.

Please PM me to inquire, it is currently located in Cincinnati, OH.

Attachments

• Red trucks 003.JPG
    Red trucks 003.JPG
    246.3 KB · Views: 147

Dieselfever

Reaction score
Negative, if that was the case I would stick one in it and sell it complete. . . see attached pic for general idea of current state BEFORE the bodywork on the cab was done.

Also, Sale pending

Dieselfever

Reaction score
No, I'm getting ready to start parting it out when I get I get done parting out my Jetta if it doesn't sell before then

-Michael

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.