Need some help here

strokin20

Reaction score
Hey I need a little bit of help here. I'm trying out some custom tunes on my sct and I just loaded one up, now I put it in gear and it won't move, forward or reverse in any gear. It was fine before I changed this last tune. Could it be the tcm? If so would there be any codes? My livewire isn't showing any.

strokin20

Reaction score
Ive also changed tunes and returned to stock with no luck. Also checked fluid and it's good, not burnt and full. Also when I put it in gear the rpms move a little bit.

tbsimmons

Reaction score
Load the tune in you had before trying the custom tune and see if it is fine. If so I would call the person who did the tune and as WTF.

strokin20

Reaction score
I went and messed with it, put in and out of 4wd and nothing. Then put in reverse and hit the throttle a little bit. Then acted like it wanted to do something. Put it in drive and goes fwd. Then reverse and it backs up. Now it's driving and shifting fine just like before. Not sure if that's a sign of my tcm going bad or what but it seems to be fine now

strokin20

Reaction score
I was thinking something along those lines, but wouldn't that have shown some signs? I drove it and parked it about an hour before without a single problem. It's like the tcm wasn't working, then all of a sudden it clicked on.

TripleE44

Reaction score
Did you try contacting the person who's tunes you have? I know innovative, kem and rcd are on these forums...

Latest posts

Members online