craziness in the mcc world

Oh-ate6.4PSD

Reaction score
Ok first off im no computer scientist, and im not on drugs at the moment. I bought mcc and gearhead tunes from mike and he emailed me instructions on how to get the eng and trans files to him. Export went good. Found my lil computer chip plug-in thing and put the card in. Heres where it gets a lil crazy, when i plugged it into paw-in-laws computer and opened the "k" drive all it had was empty folders of mickey mouse. Triple checked and made sure i was opening the right thing, but still mickey. I ended upputin the card into my phone like i do my deer camera pics and sent it to him that way. Anyone else mini max like mickey mouse?

pog

Reaction score
LOL. reading that and then seeing the op's avatar made me lol.

dsberman94

Reaction score
He's said he's not on drugs AT THE MOMENT. You sure you weren't on drugs when you were finding Mickey mouse on the card.

Oh-ate6.4PSD

Reaction score
maybe i was high, the computer is in the babys room. Right next to the diaper pail. When i get home ima do it again, take a pic and show yall.
so end result, mickey should not be on MM card.

78f100

Reaction score
What kinda mickey mouse operation they running ...LOL

Mickey mouse
mini max

I can see how it could be confused

Last edited:

Oh-ate6.4PSD

Reaction score
Din get a chance to figure out my mickey maxx problem this evenin due to buildin my 6.4 its shop and bein on call chasin break downs.

Oh-ate6.4PSD

Reaction score
after i downloaded the mcc, plugged in the card thing in the same hole and opened up "k" drive it was minnie maxx instead of mickey. Maybe those brownies wernt for me....

Latest posts

Members online