• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Full Projector Kit and OBS housing

Krause

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I have an OBS that I retrofitted projectors into. The functioned very well, light was great, but to make a long story short, I am just too attached to the original stock look of the truck and went to go back to Stock lights, stock amber bumpers. So the projector kit and housings are for sale.

Projectors were bought from the retrofit source:
This is the exact kit that was bought:

Bi-xenon Morimoto Mini Stage III Kit (H1)

These were the housings I bought

Amazon.com: Spyder Auto Ford F150/Ford Bronco Chrome LED Crystal Headlight: Automotive

Comes with everything in those two links, everything for projectors: harness, ballasts, the whole deal. You can use them as is, or remove the lense off the housing and remove/use projector kit for whatever you want.

DSC_0291_zpshyyndvwf.png

DSC_0292_zpsphahubx4.png

DSC_0293_zps87tckg1q.png

Was put in last October, truck is stored for winter. Likely have about 30 hours of use on them...

Price is 150$ plus the ride for everything.

Thanks

-Krause

Strokersace

Reaction score
Saw this on the other forum. If you still have, I'm interested. Very interested!

Please let me know if you still do. Ran these housings in the past and they worked with my truck's look and planned to do projectors at some point but a fender bender came 1st!

What color of light output?

Members online

No members online now.