what about the big trucks and fat bottoms?

whitejohn

Reaction score
hey maybe im missing it but how about a section for F650/750

also a section for the fat bottoms and cab n chassis trucks would be nice

abbottfarms

Reaction score
Working on getting one for the larger truck, I'd assume the 650+ trucks would fit in just fine in the big rig section once we get it.

TrailerHauler

Reaction score
I never noticed quite enough attention to dually's or cab/chassis truck to have its own section on psn, but it wouldn't be a bad idea at all.

rsr911

Reaction score
I like duallies, about to convert my personal truck but the only real fat bottom girl is a 911 RSR :D

Attachments

• Black Beauty II rear.jpg
    Black Beauty II rear.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 36

Lowdown89

Reaction score
LOL yeah i like mine a little thicker... thats prob because thats all i could ever get and just stuck with it but um yeah im just gonna run with it HAHA

dsljnky

Reaction score
I know a few guys that go 'hoggin' its mean but the young ladies they pick up always end up having a good time so I guess it works out for everyone involved.

rsr911

Reaction score
I don't like them fat or too thick. I like the Kim Kardasian look, nice curves. Guess that's why I married a gal like that. It's all about the hourglass to me.

As for trucks, when I was younger I really didn't care for dualies or crewcabs for that matter but with 5 kids and hauling/towing heavy often I can't wait to convert my CCLB to dually along with the D60 front for 4wd. These days the perfect truck for me is a diesel 4wd CCLB DRW.

Anyway +1 on a fat bottom forum/section

Lowdown89

Reaction score
yea thats me, of course if you ask my wife, she will tell you i like anything that has a poontang LMAO.... ok back to trucks i wasn't realy looking fo a dually when i got mine hell i wasn't even looking for a super duty truck i just needed something to pull my car trailer. i stumbled across the dually on our local hot rod forum and it needed some work so i got it for a good price and its been my ongoing project ever since

Latest posts

Members online