Weather Tech Floor Mats on SALE!!!!

truckman1974

Reaction score
I was just looking at a set of these on Ebay. Are these better than the Husky Liners? I have had Husky in my last few vehicles and they've been nice. I just considered trying these this time around. Do you happen to have a pic of them installed in a '12 crew cab? You can PM me a price if you'd like. As long as it's competitive I don't mind ordering from you. Thanks guys...

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
I was just looking at a set of these on Ebay. Are these better than the Husky Liners? I have had Husky in my last few vehicles and they've been nice. I just considered trying these this time around. Do you happen to have a pic of them installed in a '12 crew cab? You can PM me a price if you'd like. As long as it's competitive I don't mind ordering from you. Thanks guys...

personally I tend to like these, the husky matts are great, I have used them in the pasted, these ones seem to be a little more heavy duty, and fitment is great with the digital fit. these clean up nicely as well if you get them real dirty.

just my perspective but they are in most of my vehicles now.

Koda22

Reaction score
Well I have always preferred these to the husky I have in my truck now so I guess I'll take a pm as well....

04 front and back tan, auto