X,Y scale units

Reaction score
What does the torque scale lb/ft 0 to 811 represent? Engine load? Or injector duty cycle? Or is it a way to represent throttle position? I'm confused on how to interpret what it means since it doesn't actually represent actual crankshaft torque every engine could be different. Thanks to anyone that can clear this up.

Attachments

• mcc_table.JPG
    mcc_table.JPG
    175.7 KB · Views: 65

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Think of it as your at 50% throttle position and going down a hill. Your torque(as far as the table is concerned) is going to be much lower than if you were at 50% throttle and going up a hill.

Reaction score
Interesting. Okay I understand. Last question for now I hope you can answer mm^3 cubic millimeters what are they trying to represent?

I know the values in the cells represent represent uSec microseconds, value across the x-axis represent looks to be fuel pressure in psi and y-axis is that mm^3. Is that supposed to be fuel volume?

Attachments

• mcc_table1.JPG
    mcc_table1.JPG
    171.6 KB · Views: 51

Dzchey21

Reaction score
MM3 is mass fuel desired, Its basically what the ECM is commanding for fuel. The relationship to pressure and PW lies in the axis. So basically you need to monitor MM3, pressure, and PW to figure out where you are at, as well as what adjustments need to be made.

MM3 is basically throttle position, with the calculations made for low boost fueling ect built into that. its a good reference to see how much fuel the ECM is telling the injectors how much fuel to inject and how much pressure the pump needs to make.

Reaction score
Thanks for the explanations. I should be able to figure out more with seat time. I'm grateful for what MCC provides us...one feature that would make life so easy is something I use in my gas engine standalone. The follow me mode is great because it highlights the table cells live that the ECU is using as you drive or go WOT. You can log parameters from all the tables and subtables and see how they all relate at that point in time.

Latest posts

Members online