OBS seat covers, what you using?

zilla68

Reaction score
my factory 96 seats in gray are in just about mint condition and I'd like to keep them that way.

I don't want a generic wal-mart seat cover, but nice one's for the front and back.

Any ideas? just trying to keep them looking new as long as possible.

97BambiBasherPSD

Reaction score
Check out marathon seat covers. I found ones that I am getting from there that will cover for say a 40/20/40 it covers both buckets the middle seat and even the flip down but still keeps use of the cup holders and storage area. They are kinda expensive but you get what you pay for I think.

Sent from my Pear phone using Tapatalk

Chimera

Reaction score
Exact Seat Covers
www.exactseatcovers.com

260165_10150312888666265_514861264_9665160_5833549_n.jpg

zilla68

Reaction score
I just talked with the guys at exact, very nice and very knowledgeable, looks like I'm placing an order thru them for front and back!

thanks

Chimera

Reaction score
I just ordered the black leatherette covers for the 40/20/40 seats in our trucks, that's how the center console cover comes. I figure if I dont replace it with a black 08+ one soon I'll cut the cover out and tuck it under that black plastic part of the center console

zilla68

Reaction score
I just ordered the black leatherette covers for the 40/20/40 seats in our trucks, that's how the center console cover comes. I figure if I dont replace it with a black 08+ one soon I'll cut the cover out and tuck it under that black plastic part of the center console

the salesman on the phone told me you could still use the cup holders, guess not with that cover huh?

looks good man

SDS97_7.3

Reaction score
I know with marathons you can use the cup holders with the center cover. Im still trying to decide if I want to go with marathons or save up for corbeaus.

Chimera

Reaction score
They fit perfect. not loose at all, you actually have to work them onto the seat kinda since they're snug fit. they also have a 1/2" foam pad with them you add under the cover, makes them that much more comfortable

JD3020

Reaction score
I have a set of these, http://www.cabelas.com/product/Auto...=SBC;cat104796180;cat104697180;cat104558580in my truck. They are black with gray in the middle, and looked great when they were new. The strings running down the sides are what you use to adjust them on the seat, and they have straps that run side to side and front to back as well to hold the cover on. Other than the driver side cover moving when i slide in and out they stay on very well. Just gotta mess with the straps occasionally when i slide the seats up. When they were new people were also saying that they loved my seat covers. They also clean up very easily.

But the driver side is fading from sitting in the sun all day, and me constantly sliding in and out. They are so cheap i may just replace em cause i like the looks of em. Or if i could find something higher quality with the same look i'd buy em.

JD3020

Reaction score
^^^^^^ I have same ones from your description I like being able to use them all week and if they get to dirty just toss them in the washer

Thats one thing i haven't done yet. I know they have some oil and grease stains from setting parts on em, but i've never messed with washing them. I just get the shop vac out to suck up all the dirt and dog hair, or brush em off with my hand and go on.

But i love em. I've hopped in the truck covered in mud, grease, oil, and cow **** and i don't care. Get out, wash down my Husky liners and wipe off the covers and i'm good to go. I don't have to worry about ruining anything.

Latest posts

Members online