• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

05-07 fogs with hids

smokinstroker

Reaction score
selling a set of factory fog lights with retro solutions hids in them. everything is in working order along with no fog or moisture in the housings.

asking 130 for the housings and the hid kit.

these are either 6 or 8k

Enoch

Reaction score
Have any pics and are these the fogs and mounting brackets?

Thanks

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
Cool ill just pm you when my paypal is ready. Or if you want to do COD that works for me also...

Enoch

Reaction score
If you could wait till my paypal sets up ill take these off your hands bud...

I did inquire about these first, common courtesy would be to see if I was interested and going to buy them 1st. Then if I passed then you would be up, correct?

Last edited:

smokinstroker

Reaction score
I did inquire about these first, common courtesy would be to see if I was interested and going to buy them 1st. Then if I passed then you would be up, correct?

obviously you would have first shot at the lights. if he is ready to pay i will let you know and you can decidie if you would like them at that time

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
I am ready to buy if you ship them cod. My paypal won't be ready till Monday(new bank acct. And card)

chappy

Reaction score

Actually he has no idea if you have been pm'ing the op or what. As a buyer, Its not his job to coddle you and ask you if he is next. Thats between you and the op. You made no open serious interest in them like "I'm interested, do you have any pics". All you asked for were pics.

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
Actually he has no idea if you have been pm'ing the op or what. As a buyer, Its not his job to coddle you and ask you if he is next. Thats between you and the op. You made no open serious interest in them like "I'm interested, do you have any pics". All you asked for were pics.

Roger that ...

Enoch

Reaction score

True true. I had to pass on them anyway, have a hard time buying something with out seeing pics of actual item.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online