sync

ProjecT 9

Reaction score
Anyone else have problems with their sync? Mine will work for a few days then stop. I have to disconnect both batteries for 5 minutes to reset the module. I've talked with my dealership and they said its a problem Fords working on.

Anyone found a fix for it or have the same issue? kinda annoying.

ProjecT 9

Reaction score
No one else?

*knock on wood*

Its been working since I last posted which is great but I know it'll stop again. Maybe a bad Sync module? I'll talk to the dealer Monday to see if I can get it changed out.

09stroker

Reaction score
What are you connecting to sync?? I've had problems once in a while syncing my IPhone and usually turning it off then back on will fix it buy twice it didn't. Hope that helps buddy.

fine69

Reaction score
The SYNC in my '09 works prefectly, my '11 F150 at work is slow and alot of times loses connection with my phone.

ProjecT 9

Reaction score
Syncing with my iphone and playing through bluetooth. But my problem is that the sync wont even turn on sometimes. Even when I plug my phone into the sync jack it doesnt recognize or even charge my phone. Like the sync itself just isnt working.

Radio/CD player/Nav all work just fine but sync isnt available. If you guys arent having problems then more then likely its my truck. I'll take it in Monday and ask them to replace the module, run diagnosis, something.

Thanks,
Jon