More info to come.

BBF3D509-1BE6-45E7-825E-A77E5F510BF6_zps1bumvg6q.jpg

Jomax

Reaction score
You guys making tunes for 2015s?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

UpstateDieselGuy

Reaction score
Very cool! I would love to have something that has a nice display with all the key pids for monitoring and data logging. Cutom tuning options would be great! Change on the fly would be ok, but not a deal breaker.

I am running Livewire TS+ and while the tuning I am running is great, the tuner/monitor pids leave something to be desired and longing for something better.

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
I like to refrain from giving ETA's until I have something more set in stone than a guess, so I've stayed quiet up until this point. Have spent the last 14 days straight without a break working to push up our schedule. We are 60 days out on shipping, and I say that leaving some wiggle room in case of any hold-ups.

2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016 support will be included on both nGauge and nDash. nGauge units will be shipping first, with nDash shortly following.

2011 and 2012 tuning will also be completely revised, and available as an update for everyone with an existing unit.

I'll give further details as far as HP numbers and features in a week or two. I'm currently ironing out a few things for drivability on all settings, across the board. Will be returning to dyno work late this week to finalize our tune levels.

Have spent more time making the drivability perfect than I have ever personally spent on a project- it will be a finely tuned machine when finished. Should prove for a very smooth ride back down the pit road.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.