True Bliss Painted My HeadLights...

TripleE44

Reaction score
Like the title says, I finally pulled the trigger on getting a set of painted headlights. I picked up a set of headlights from another member, and had them shipped straight to True Bliss Customs.

I, like a lot of others on these boards, am just too scared to bake my headlights and to add to all of that I really just don't have the patience to go back and forth from heating to prying. So, I just went with True Bliss like a few other members had done. After much deliberation, advice from people and maybe a couple of coin tosses, I decided to go with this:

1b664c9a.jpg

8ebfcb39.jpg

ad227a03.jpg

93da836a.jpg

0d4ab84a.jpg

Just thought I'd show these off so others in the same boat could see one of the options. I've really been overly satisfied with the level of communication I've had with Armen of True Bliss Customs over the past few days, and as you can all see the level of work is top-notch as well.

I'll be posting pics up of them installed when I get em in.

TripleE44

Reaction score
I think it was worth it. It's not as cheap as if I would've pulled them apart and been successful the first time. But, I know my level of patience, and after the 2nd baking time I'd be pissed off and grabbing the crow bar.

I'm pretty excited to see how it all comes together on the truck. The only things left chrome on the truck are the rings around the emblems and the wheels. And I'm working on something for the emblems.

powr2stroke

Reaction score
those look good buddy , Armen does some awesome work , as soon as i round up a spare set , mine will headed there too .

TripleE44

Reaction score
Thanks guys,

need a picture on the truck, but so far i like it alot.

Ya I'm hoping they look as good as I think on the truck also. I think itll go nicely next to the fx4 grille and all. But I do foresee myself wanting to paint my bumpers and flares white after this. Lol

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
Armens a good guy and does great work.

He did my headlights and tail lights and I couldnt be happier.

whatd you do to your tails?

Ya I'm hoping they look as good as I think on the truck also. I think itll go nicely next to the fx4 grille and all. But I do foresee myself wanting to paint my bumpers and flares white after this. Lol

glad you went with a white reflector. made me feel like my red reflector will look good after seeing these!. should look great

TripleE44

Reaction score
those look nice. Much better then black that 80% of others have.

Word. It's still matte black, not sure if you can tell in the pics or not though. I was thinking it'll look like a lot of the cars now days that come with black lights. I actually got the idea from my girlfriends accord. Then the white was Monstars idea. They should be in the second half of this week.

TripleE44

Reaction score
Here's a couple of quick shots. I'm verrrrry pleased with how they came out. It actually is kinda cool that you can see the matte finish as much as you can. In one pic it almost looks grey, but that's just the lighting. I'll get some better ones this weekend after I wash the truck.

42b6c99a-fdc6-2d85.jpg
42b6c99a-fddf-e89f.jpg

TripleE44

Reaction score
Here's a couple more close from right now. It's gettin dark, i tried to get the matte in the pic but it's hard.
2092a2ba-07fd-7f03.jpg
2092a2ba-0813-80c6.jpg
2092a2ba-0827-8d7c.jpg

Latest posts

Members online