22" RBP wheels and Nitto's installed!!

17BLKplat

Reaction score
It might have been a nasty Friday, but my day was made when I had my new 22" 96Rs installed! I love the look and I'll take some better pics once the rain stops around here.

Specs:
22x9.5 RBP 96R wheels with 0 offset-- 4" Lip for those who are curious
325/50R22 Nitto Terra Grapplers
STOCK ride height. Just had to grind the smallest bit off one bracket and trim the inner plastic. Now I have 0 rubbing issues and the truck drives great!!

dbc238bf.jpg

307a5ed2.jpg

eb1c3479.jpg

My favorite shot. You can see the definition in the wheel a bit here. Hard to tell in the other pics:
66457386.jpg

Love this set up through and through! Can't wait to take better pics!

TripleE44

Reaction score
Looks awesome man. It's crazy how these trucks dwarf the 22s though. I wouldnt have put 22s on mine at stock height, but really I think it looks better than 20s would've....

ProjecT 9

Reaction score
96R's one of my favorite wheels. Truck looks good man. Just wish they would offer some wider widths for them.

17BLKplat

Reaction score
Thanks for all the compliments guys! Gonna try for some "Jesse" style shots soon lol

Looks awesome man. It's crazy how these trucks dwarf the 22s though. I wouldnt have put 22s on mine at stock height, but really I think it looks better than 20s would've....
Thanks for the compliment! That was pretty much my reasoning. Also, the truck came with 20s so I had a good visual and thought these would be the perfect upgrade.
96R's one of my favorite wheels. Truck looks good man. Just wish they would offer some wider widths for them.
They do offer 24x11, but those are big bucks. I'm glad the 0 offset had some lip to it. The wheel is great in person for sure, hard to capture just with my iPhone camera lol

17BLKplat

Reaction score

17BLKplat

Reaction score
Thanks again for the compliments guys! I still find myself walking away and turning back as I'm leaving the truck and heading into a store :D
The lights look sick with the marker lights on. Nate doesnt have a picture of that on here.
Since you put it that way- I uploaded this shot. It is cool for sure!
2d045784.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.