• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

complete 7.3, e4od. np205 out of a 97

bruce

Reaction score
i'm postin this for a buddy who is destrokin his truck. the below is what he put up on craigslist, located in tacoma wa

Iam pulling my powerstroke to put a cummins in my ford its a 97 runs great doesn't smoke doesn't use any oil 900 obo just need it gone also have the e4od Tranny and np 205 t case both shift. Great doesn't have a prob just went to a manual and a cummins make offer email [email protected] also have banks quick spool turbo housing

BigRed97

Reaction score
it the tcase the facotory one? if so it is NOT a NP205..

the NP205 was an old HEAVY cast iron unit. the will not fit an E4OD/4R100 with out calling advanced adapter with a CC number

just saying so you/he knows what ya'll are selling and buyers know what they're buying

derrick36

Reaction score
it the tcase the facotory one? if so it is NOT a NP205..

the NP205 was an old HEAVY cast iron unit. the will not fit an E4OD/4R100 with out calling advanced adapter with a CC number

just saying so you/he knows what ya'll are selling and buyers know what they're buying

If it's a 205 it's not factory.

I'm not sure where you're getting your info from but a 205 will absolutely fit behind an E4OD.

here's a 203/205 doubler behind one.
doubler-001.jpg

Yes the 203 is up front, but the 203 and 205 share the same mounting surface.

I don't know why you'd want to call advance adapters.

Last edited:

BigRed97

Reaction score
If it's a 205 it's not factory.thats what i said..

I'm not sure where you're getting your info from but a 205 will absolutely fit behind an E4OD.

here's a 203/205 doubler behind one.
Yes the 203 is up front, but the 203 and 205 share the same mounting surface.

I don't know why you'd want to call advance adapters.

Ok I was mistaken, about fitment. I was under the impression the spline count was different, requiring a different output shaft. You've shown me otherwise, good.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
i'm postin this for a buddy who is destrokin his truck. the below is what he put up on craigslist, located in tacoma wa

Iam pulling my powerstroke to put a cummins in my ford its a 97 runs great doesn't smoke doesn't use any oil 900 obo just need it gone also have the e4od Tranny and np 205 t case both shift. Great doesn't have a prob just went to a manual and a cummins make offer email [email protected] also have banks quick spool turbo housing

How many miles on the motor?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.