My completely rediculous 2010 6.4......

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
WOW! This thing is a total monster! I have yet to fail at embarrassing sports cars, all over town. I can pull anything that I hook up to. And, I still get almost 20 MPG on the highway, with 4.10 aftermarket gears, and 325/60/20 Nitto Terra Grapplers.

I just picked my rig up from Aaron Friday night. He and the boys stayed until after 9:00 PM to get me dyno-ed, and out the door. Had it not been for another shop's screwed up gear install, and some issues with the trans delivery (which ultimately led to me receiving the very first RDP HD trans...) we would have been done in 3 weeks, as promised. Even with all of that, the guys at Rudy's worked late hours, and weekends (they are supposed to be closed on weekends) to get me taken care of properly.

We tried 3 tunes on my setup on the dyno. I went with the stock H&S tunes for now, as they made the most power, 680 RWHP, at 49 pounds of boost, 60 pounds back pressure. I am going to try to get back up there and get Eric's tunes in the near future, just to give em a spin, and see how I like them on the street. His tunes were only a few ponies less, and had a picture perfect, broad, flat torque curve. And I think they will clean up a little better than these do. But, time will tell.

Thanks again guys! great job!
corb

6.0dirtworker

Reaction score
Awesome rig man. How's the haze problem going? Are you using a tow tune when you hook up and it's no problem driving with a load? I'm curious bc I'm wanting the tow x in the future to give some of these high end cars a run for their money.

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
Awesome rig man. How's the haze problem going? Are you using a tow tune when you hook up and it's no problem driving with a load? I'm curious bc I'm wanting the tow x in the future to give some of these high end cars a run for their money.

I havent loaded up real heavy with it since I got it back with the new trans. but I did tow 16,600 a few weeks back. I kept the H&S on MILD, and it ran great. It did smoke a bit more than I figured that it would, but not horribly so. Power is everywhere! You def wont be lacking when towing... not one bit. And with the Xs low pressure turbo, you will feel it get more insane as boost builds, and it builds very very quickly.

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
Nice Chris!!!! Glad you are enjoying that truck. I have been considering getting a 6.4, but im enjoying no truck payment! lol

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
You know someones driving like a cumbag this week LOL Have fun with the new truck!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.