2011 Harley Style Lights

Jesse@MBRP

Reaction score
Darin (6L Strokin) finished mine up and delivered them today while passing through Lexington. Here are the fruits of his labor. Quality work.

I really wanted to keep the orange reflector and I am glad I did.

SLStrokin112.jpg

SLStrokin057.jpg

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Ya...that looks super smooth! Good call in keeping the reflector. Those almost look OEM, Jesse.

6L strokin

Reaction score
Thanks Nate!! I think our all black trucks look pretty good with the all black color match but with his 2 tone I think it breaks it up nice and turned out great!

Sak those original grabber got sent out as a different compound for a different application with a batch of several others and was recalled so he got them and said they work great in wet traction now... He can specify more when e gets back online

Dmstrucks02

Reaction score
Thanks Nate!! I think our all black trucks look pretty good with the all black color match but with his 2 tone I think it breaks it up nice and turned out great!

Sak those original grabber got sent out as a different compound for a different application with a batch of several others and was recalled so he got them and said they work great in wet traction now... He can specify more when e gets back online

Could you PM me a price to get this done