RACE FOR THE WARRIORS JUNE 4TH IN WICHITA

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
Hey guys! Don't miss the Race 4 The Warriors (R4TW) June 4th at Kansas International Dragway in Wichita, Ks! Gates open at 10am.

Work Stock Heads Up- Chip Intake and Exhaust only. 5/10 slow tree. No breakout.
Unlimited Heads Up- Anything goes. 4/10 pro tree. No breakout.
ET- Anything goes. 5/10 slow tree. Breakout.

$40 a tech card. 25% of tech cards and all the proceeds goes to R4TW to help support wounded veterans!

Come see the R4TW race truck Infamous and get your picture taken with the ever so beautiful Warrior Girls! Also there will be vendors on hand to show products!

Hope to see y'all there!

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
Let me know when you get here! I'll come see ya. If you'd like you and/or dillion can just stay at the house. Save some hotel money.

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
To the track? No. I live about 15-20 miles away. Not bad though considering I live 15-20 miles from anywhere! Hahaha!! I have a shop if you need one. No lift though. I do the majority of my work cramped up in a 2 car garage and driveway. If I need more room I go to our barn a mile down the road. I have tools both places. Either way I'll take care of ya!

I'll have my F-250 on a 28' gooseneck pulled by my F-350. I'll have a host of tools and parts on the trailer so if you need anything in an emergency I should have it.

Last edited:

dirtboy25

Reaction score
I ought to make it... I thought you told me june 24th earlier and that's when we're going canoeing. But it's june 4th.

Gotta catch up with ya man.

dirtboy25

Reaction score
I was busy working and read it quick homo...:D

Oh BTW... I didn't win today. :( I'll try again tomorrow.

Edit: What are you still doing up? Do you not work tomorrow

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
In the last couple days I have had a ton of PM's on different forums about a Mo the night before the races.

Best Western Wichita North 915 E. 53rd St. N. Wichita, Ks. Just off I-135 North of Wichita and just South of Park City

To get to International dragway fom there-
Take 53rd St. West for about 4 miles. to Ridge Road.
Turn right on Ridge rd. and go North 1 mile to 61st./Kechi rd.
From 61st/Kechi st. turn left and go north 1/4 mile. Its on the right.

I don't have an official headcount yet so I can't tell them an estimate of people to expect. When I get an idea and let them know I will give you rates. They're about the best in the area as it is so it wont be bad.

Email me at [email protected] if you need a room.
Thanks!

fordfreak4life

Reaction score
Ill be there friday, Infamous will be pulling in friday night.... can't wait for the event.... be there or miss out on an opportunity to help those that bust theirs to save ours!

INFAMOUS

Reaction score
I am still gonna be there man, Truckless though... Dillon, Me and Adam are bringing the Evo out Friday night. What time will you be at the track Friday night?

fordfreak4life

Reaction score
sounds good to me bro..... might have the GF with me too.... not sure yet..... and lucky me one of the models backed out last nite..... so we have 1 model now.... some girls are just stupid

fordfreak4life

Reaction score
Going to try to get to chris's house at a decent time friday so we can get his R4TW decal laid down the side of his truck

Latest posts

Members online