Preble County Pulls near Dayton, Ohio

Yodersstrokin96

Reaction score
hey i was prol heading down there for the dyno with is a think 50 bucks a run and fair is goin on with the pulls later in the day usually an awesome turn out anyone else goin??

JD3020

Reaction score
should be down sometime before noon anyone have a spare PCM for 99.5-01 that they will sell down there??

Who needs a PCM?

And if all goes well i might be needing a tow back from the dyno event. Hopefully getting an el-cheapo converter for my truck and if it seems to hold together on the street i'll throw it on the rollers. See if my cobbed together piece of junk can break 300hp. :pimp:

StrokerTurbo7.3

Reaction score
Who needs a PCM?

And if all goes well i might be needing a tow back from the dyno event. Hopefully getting an el-cheapo converter for my truck and if it seems to hold together on the street i'll throw it on the rollers. See if my cobbed together piece of junk can break 300hp. :pimp:

LOL if i had a trailer capable of towing your truck I would help you out.

JD3020

Reaction score
Eh, if i do throw on and it breaks i'll just have AAA tow me 20 miles home for free. :morons:

Weather forecast says its gonna be the upper 50's and sunny from Thursday on, should be great fall weather. And hopefully the grass lot won't be a big mudhole from the couple of inches of rain we've had.

JD3020

Reaction score
2 more days till the pulls. Supposed to rain today and tomorrow then be dry and 54 on Saturday.

And the 7.3 will still be sitting this weekend, so i might just throw my '90 F-250 on the rollers. Should be around 100hp, if i'm lucky. LOL

TURTLE

Reaction score
I may go. I dont know if its worth the drive from columbus though.... Especially when Ill be in Cincy next weekend.

Yodersstrokin96

Reaction score
hopefully should be ther!! unless it dries up enough to pour 163 yards of concrete for the second hog barn, lol my 2.3l in my ranger is rated from factory with 120 lol

JD3020

Reaction score
Well if your weather is anything like ours i doubt it'll be dry enough. Its pouring here right now, and strong winds on the way.

Its not like we already had 3" of rain over the weekend. Really hoping our basement doesn't flood again. :fustrate:

Latest posts

Members online