DOES IT EXIST ?

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
I need either a 335/35/22 or a 325/40/22 street tire....preferrably with a matching 305/40/22 for the front.

I can't find sh!t....has anyone ever heard of such an animal ?

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
I need either a 335/35/22 or a 325/40/22 street tire....preferrably with a matching 305/40/22 for the front.

I can't find sh!t....has anyone ever heard of such an animal ?

For a 20" wheel yes but not for a 22... The 305s are the widest they get for a truck street tire from what I know.
I looked it jegs, summit, and tire rack, nothing for 22

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
I've looked at every major tire mfg I can think of....Pirelli is my only hope since they're making tires up to 405 width now but their website isn't updated I guess.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
I sent Pirelli an email....I'll post back if they reply. Asked abut a 335/35/22 being made, how many would be the minimum and at what price.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Yea...if I can find the tires I'll have the rear wheels widened to 12"

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Tons of places widen wheels. The fact that mine are powdercoated makes it even easier to refinish the wheel. Chrome would be quite a bit more I imagine. I looked into it before and it was only 150-200 bucks a wheel. That's a hell of a lot less than new wheels.
Plus I like my wheels...I dropped off a center cap at my buddy's place a couple of weeks ago...having some billet ones CNC'd the way I want them instead of RBP's ugly plastic crap.

RedSmokey

Reaction score
I've seen them cut the inside and weld in a piece. Just makes them overall wider. Wonder if they could do a deeper lip. That'd be sick looking on that truck.

:whs: The lip is possible with some wheels, but more expensive from what iv found when I was looking into it a while back

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
I just need them wider....the face of the wheel is exactly where I want it. They just cut the wheel in 1/2 on the back side, weld in a new hoop however much wider you wanna go then reweld the stock inner hoop back on and balance the wheel....it's a pretty simple process really.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
i would like to basically do the same thing rich, widen and then a wider tire, i was considering a wider tire in the back then the front even tho i have a 4wd...

Let me know what they say on the tire, i might be interested in some as well...