mud flaps..

Cody

Reaction score
what do you guys run for mudflaps, looking for ideas just hate the looks of them, looking for a half ass clean way to run them on a lifted truck

Cobra 19 & 54

Reaction score
My buddies fabrication shop makes the on a water jet out of Lexan. They are clear and don't break. The do however tend to scratch , but they still look good.

NotStock

Reaction score
This what we can build for ya. Can do different sizes, these are on the large size ;)
IMAG0203.jpg

Arisley

Reaction score
Agreed but in Texas it's required for DRW's.

Yes it is. I got stopped once on mine. I was missing one. No ticket, did not even ask to see a driver liscense.

I also found out the reason they are required a week or so ago. I picked up a rock, about 10 lbs., it stuck between the tires on my truck. It took a big prybar to get it out. Without mud flaps, if that thing had come out running down the road at 60 MPH, it could have very easily killed someone. The mudflap would have at least knocked it down on the road.

7.3PokesFan

Reaction score
Yeah Arisley I used to work at a rock crusher and picked up a piece of 6 inch rip rap in between my dualls and it took three of us to get it out. It doesnt take much of a rock coming off of your tires to bust a windshield!

Rowdy Racks

Reaction score
You can check out my kits at www.FaceBook.com/RowdyRacksLLC there fully removable look nice and clean custom built for your application so there not to wide and bulky. We can also do custom CNC weights to add some looks to them. Heres a sample lol This is on one of our personal trucks it gets a lot of attention...:naughty:

Attachments

• 99 dodge 2500 skin girl mfw 006.jpg
    99 dodge 2500 skin girl mfw 006.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 151

fine69

Reaction score
I have Duraflaps on my truck. They're nice because they use all existing holes, so no rust! Also, they come with all stainless hardware.

I*C*B*M

Reaction score
Any pics bud? I'm going to have fender bottoms repainted. I tried myself today, and it came out decent enough to cover back up with the molded junks. I need.to make it right though. Any pics of your setup?

Members online

No members online now.