Continued Chip Sale!!!! Don't Miss Out!!

BDP Sales

Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know that we are still running our 20% off chip sale. This knocks down the price of a chip from $599 to $480 plus shipping. Also, reburns are knocked down from $275 to $220. When you buy a chip or reburn from us, that gives you free reburns for as long as you own the chip/truck plus shipping costs. When calling to place your order, please be sure to let me know that you are a forum member, as this sale is only for you guys and girls!!!! Our new chips also have our logo on them and are black instead of blue. Soo, with that said, get them while they're here!!! :toast: And for another $15 you can add our custom BDP switch plate!!
004.jpg

SSPX0209.jpg

BDP Sales

Reaction score
We can't trade them out. If you wanted to sell your chip you could get one of the black ones with our logo on it during this sale. Same chip as the blue ones, just different color/design.

bakerc167

Reaction score
Im in the market for some new tunes, sick of my dp-tuner scewin up my radio signal

rat49f6

Reaction score
Im in the market for some new tunes, sick of my dp-tuner scewin up my radio signal

Not talking you our of switching but that issue I'd very easily and cheaply fixed with ferrite beads

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

bakerc167

Reaction score
Not talking you our of switching but that issue I'd very easily and cheaply fixed with ferrite beads

Tried it didnt work, wanna try some different tunes any way

Latest posts

Members online