Switched from Edge Racing Evo to H&S

OKState

Reaction score
I switched from an Edge Racing Evo to a Mini Maxx and wanted to know if I should unhook the sensors in my delete pipe or if it is OK to leave them plugged in?

cw96stroker

Reaction score
I think it would be ok to leave in but if not it's not too big of a deal. We have h&s tunes on our 6.4 an they are very smoky I am goin to get a tune from kem one of these days. But we get better mileage than stock an have a heck of a lot more powa!:D

OKState

Reaction score
Thats what I thought. I have seen a few conflicting comments here and there but I have been running it with the sensors plugged in for a couple of months now with no ill effects. The 300 tune is definitely smokey but gets worse the hotter it is outside. Just made a trip to Indiana and it was in the low 50's a couple of mornings and the smoke all but went away.

cw96stroker

Reaction score
Ok i wpuld think you will be fine, Ya man I would get some custom tunes they are so much better an will probably wake our 6.4s up a lot more when they are actually burnin the fuel instead of waisting it lol

cw96stroker

Reaction score
I've been at work, didn't even take time to notice that you are from stevenville, when I'm home that's only about 30 min away from me an I go through there all the time man.

TripleE44

Reaction score
Originally when all this dpf delete stuff came out everyone had to leave sensors in. Now Spartan and H&S don't require it.

Mine have been in for about 45k miles deleted and all. No big deal.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
No just leave them in there, H&S doesn't use the sensors but if you have a pipe with bungs you need to plug them and its just easier to leave them in there. And just to clarify H&S is the only one tuning with out the sensors as of now that I'm aware of.

Thanks

jdgleason

Reaction score
No just leave them in there, H&S doesn't use the sensors but if you have a pipe with bungs you need to plug them and its just easier to leave them in there. And just to clarify H&S is the only one tuning with out the sensors as of now that I'm aware of.

Thanks

Spartan also doesn't use the sensors now.

OKState

Reaction score
I'm hanging out in Stephenville with my girlfriend until I start a job in San Antonio the middle of next month.

I didn't think it was a problem to leave them in there, just wanted to make sure.