• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

RARE! Factory Ford OBS Tape Stripe Kits!!

97Beast

Reaction score
I have come across a bundle of some of the RARE discontinued stripe tape for our two tone OBS trucks. This is the real deal Ford striping and it is even pre-cut! If you see your color combo, let me know and I'll shoot you some info on pricing as it varies from the different types of tape. I know I dont have all the colors, but this stuff is super hard to find. I'll be working on finding some more..
Spread the word, I have no problems with linking this to other forums. From my own experience I search high and low for stripe tape when I had repainted my obs bronco.

To the mods: I'm not trying to act as a vendor as I will be selling them below the price that the dealer used to want the tape. But I do have to recoup what I spent on acquiring the tape. I just wanted to post this up to help those who have been searching for this stuff. :nod:

tapestripechart-1.png

All of these kits are available except the Lt Santa Fe/Colonial White, it is SOLD

Here's a general sample. The stripe below is the silver/smoke kit.
100_0921.jpg

100_0924.jpg
[/QUOTE]

97Beast

Reaction score
The following are SOLD..

Lt Santa Fe/ Colonial White
Cabernet/ Silver
Black/ Silver
Med Mocha/ Dk Mocha

97Beast

Reaction score