Done mourning!!!

forcefed6.4ford

Reaction score
Alright. Ive gotten over my loss of Super Truck and am ready to move on. I'm looking for a '10 F450 Harley and have found one fairly close. So time to get back on the horse and start building again.

-Who supplies a decent lift for these trucks? I had a fabtech on my 08 and was less then impressed with it after 100,000miles, lots of rattles and squeaks and the shocks sucked ass. I ended up replacing the dirt logics with Kings.They were better but wow $$$$.

-With tuning do I regain all the hp lost from the factory derating?

-Rims... Options. After I installed my Monsters on the 08 I stopped looking and keeping up with whats out there. Same goes with tires.

-Mike Haller!!! Can I have my engine and trans back that you bought from Aden? LOL

This is going to be the ULTIMATE tow rig when I'm done. Still undecided if I will stay with the power stroke after a year or two. With the '10's do you rarely here of a HG going, so firsts things first. Studs.... Need to call elite.

So come on boys let build the Army's tow pig.

patrickke

Reaction score
Lift: call Trevor at PMF
Tuning: call Mike at KEM
Rims: Get a set of American Force wheels

Hope everything works out on this build man

Jhaddox

Reaction score
Lift: call Trevor at PMF
Tuning: call Mike at KEM
Rims: Get a set of American Force wheels

Hope everything works out on this build man

Lift...id go PMF too, Trevor is awesome to deal with

Tuning...I like innovative more than any other...but KEM and Innovative both are good tuners, Erics newest files are awesome

Wheels...im with ^^on the American Forces on a dually...their $$$ but look amazing

jkidd_39

Reaction score
If your f450 isn't a cab and chassis model then you will have factory tuning. Irrc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while pulling a 36ft gooseneck and not paying attention to the road.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Icon may be a good choice too, ride good and for what you are looking for should be a good option. Elite has done some cool chit with their turbos making a good set up for towing, if you keep the 6.4. Ohhh next time lock your doors! :poke:

NotStock

Reaction score
Thats a total bummer bud, sorry to hear about the loss. I hope insurance takes care of ya. If you decide to go our route, let me know. I will do what I can to take care of ya!

David S.

Reaction score
defientaly go with american force's, but be prepared to break the bank on a set of those bad boys.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Let me know if your interested in running Spartan tuning again. We have some major changes coming for the DashDAQ and the ability to run custom tuning from other tuners in the future. PM me if you would like to discuss any of this.

Thanks,

Jeff@Spartan

Dustball8504

Reaction score
Let me know if your interested in running Spartan tuning again. We have some major changes coming for the DashDAQ and the ability to run custom tuning from other tuners in the future. PM me if you would like to discuss any of this.

Thanks,

Jeff@Spartan

What major changes are you talking about :D

Spatel23

Reaction score
I always liked this F450
450.jpg

Maybe think about building the 6.4 this time? They can be made reliable. Coat the internals, studs and the other common things, tranny, high powers. Just a thought