• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2005 F250 CCSB 4x4 $22,499 LOW MILES

4x4freak

Reaction score
2005 Ford F250 SUPERDUTY Crew Cab Diesel with the LARIAT package. Leather bucket seats with no rips or tears and Power Seats, Power Window, Power Door Locks,Tilt Wheel, Cruise Control with built in switches. Factory Trailer Brake Package, Rear Parking Back Up Sensors, Chrome Running Boards (Nerf Bars), Power Rear Sliding Window, Full Navigation and built in DVD player, full aftermarket stainless steel exhaust, Cold air intake and SCT programmer CLEAR BLUE TITLE IN HAND!

78,000 miles

Pictures can be seen here.
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=p&car_id=303517463&dealer_id=66468657&atc_id=AT-12174f17

TripleE44

Reaction score
Don't you think its kinda crappy to post this truck and not tell people it was stolen, trashed and ran into a ditch at 110mph?

Jason

Reaction score
Lol, thanks dude...curiosity got the best of me and some searching led me to thT thread and comp-d. That is facking awesome! Can't get away with anything on the Internet anymore, and thank god for that!

6.0dirtworker

Reaction score
Yes it will be discussed upon interest

Your saying all the wrong things. I'd be furious if I was interested and someone tried slipping this past me unless I stumbled across the history. Not saying that's what you would do, but if it's not stated in the first for sale post, it's implied that you don't want others to know.