5th wheel install

Pstrke96

Reaction score
I have not done this particular kit but have done a couple others that look more complicated! The pictures appear pretty self explanatory, do you have any specific ?'s
Maybe we can help

travis.bell2007

Reaction score
Just how does it go on the instructions say i will have to drill one hole but the brackets are not lining up.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

travis.bell2007

Reaction score
I have not done this particular kit but have done a couple others that look more complicated! The pictures appear pretty self explanatory, do you have any specific ?'s
Maybe we can help
I figured it out today just some of the needed a little widening but she's in. I guess I needed some sleep and a fresh look.

diezelfreak

Reaction score
What kind of gooseneck hitch did you take out we have been looking into the one b&w makes. That just uses the gooseneck ball hole. Just not sure how stable it would be verses the way you done it.

travis.bell2007

Reaction score
I cannot find a name on it anywhere. All I know is its heavy. I ended up taking the gooseneck completely out due to the brackets for the fifth-wheel not mounting to the frame. It is now installed and stable but that gooseneck really sucked to take out .

Latest posts

Members online