• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Train Horn Kit with compressor and tank ( NEW NEVER BEEN INSTALLED )

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
I have a train horn kit, 3 horns with a 2 gallon air tank and compressor. comes with instructions, wiring, hoses, and everything you need to make this work.

brand new never installed

made by air horns of texas in McAllen Texas

$750 shipped to your front door

I will get some pictures up once I figure out how to post them, that seems to be stumping me at the moment

JMart

Reaction score
Those are nice. I would love to pick them up.

Texts me the pics and I will post them up for you Randall.

JMart

Reaction score
Randal sent me like 100 pictures. I didn't upload them all, but these are the important ones. I can forward the emails if anybody wants more. But I don't see why you would.

unnamed_zps0wwbxlav.jpg

unnamed1_zpsg90slckg.jpg

unnamed2_zpsfpgtk77t.jpg

unnamed3_zpsh8qc2skb.jpg

unnamed4_zpsg4tgezdl.jpg

unnamed9_zpsgwyoa5jx.jpg

unnamed6_zpsowsbcekk.jpg

unnamed7_zpswchuef0r.jpg

unnamed5_zpselsogzs8.jpg

unnamed10_zpsdrikfbs6.jpg

unnamed8_zpsrwnqaoxw.jpg

unnamed11_zpsku2nxrry.jpg

If I missed anything you want to see up here let me know.

6.7powerstroke

Reaction score
I have a train horn kit, 3 horns with a 2 gallon air tank and compressor. comes with instructions, wiring, hoses, and everything you need to make this work.

brand new never installed

made by air horns of texas in McAllen Texas

$750 shipped to your front door

I will get some pictures up once I figure out how to post them, that seems to be stumping me at the moment

Wanna sell just the horns

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JMart

Reaction score
I want this so bad, but I pretty sure the wife would kill me.

Stangr8cr

Reaction score
Im trying to talk my better half into this as well......... I am redoing the bathroom for her!!

Keith

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
Not trying to be that guy... was interested in buying this for my new truck so I googled the kit to see what they cost new to see what kind of deal this is. Is this not the same kit new for the same as the asking price?

http://www.trainhornkits.net/46115-train-horn-kit/

this is the kit I have by the manufacture that I have, he has lowered his prices since I bought them a year ago, I have over $700 invested. but since you would like to be that guy

http://www.airhornsoftexas.com/collections/train-air-horns/products/46115-hd-train-horn-kit

Train Horn Kit now priced $375 Buyer Pays Shipping

Rob D

Reaction score
:shrug: Didn't know if it was the same kit - or if yours had upgraded parts etc. Don't know why anyone would pay the same or more for a kit that they could buy new (understood yours is new never installed) but I am sure new would come with a warranty etc. Sucks you paid so much and that the prices dropped in the market that low.

Was genuinely interested in buying but since you are being "that guy" GLWS - sorry I ruined your price for someone who wouldn't have done any research on their own.

JMart

Reaction score
this is the kit I have by the manufacture that I have, he has lowered his prices since I bought them a year ago, I have over $700 invested. but since you would like to be that guy

http://www.airhornsoftexas.com/collections/train-air-horns/products/46115-hd-train-horn-kit

Train Horn Kit now priced $375 Buyer Pays Shipping

When you get down to $300, let me know. I will pick it up. I didn't realize the price had dropped so much on these kits either. I wonder how cheap the parts have gotten in the new kits.

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
When you get down to $300, let me know. I will pick it up. I didn't realize the price had dropped so much on these kits either. I wonder how cheap the parts have gotten in the new kits.

not going to $300 if it doesn't sell at this price ill keep it and install it

Latest posts

Members online