If you're so smart....

I*C*B*M

Reaction score
...what the hell would you do? Cosmetically...I have tinted windows, cab lights, 2.5" list on 35" toyo m/t's. Otherwise, this thing is bland. What should I do to make it stand out a bit? FYI...I'm broke, so low budget stuff, please.

IMAG0449-1.jpg

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
harley headlights, ditch the window visors, ouo traction bars, black wheels and badges, colormatched grill and bumpers..... i can think of a lot more but i believe i already blew your budget out the water.

oh and ditch the stock mudflaps and the 4x4 stickers... i took mine off in the parking lot of the dealership when i bought it.

derrick36

Reaction score
Paint anything that has chrome on it.

Taking care of your head and tail lights would be cheap and change the look a bunch.

Throw some black wheel paint on your rims until you can afford to powdercoat them would change the look for the better as well.

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
Color match the lower valence in the front, mirrors, and door handles. Lose the window visors and mudflaps. HID headlights. Oh and make sure there is a PSA sticker on the back :thumbsup:

I*C*B*M

Reaction score
Thanks guys, keep it coming.I have a set of bars to put on there. Definately wanna paint my lights, and my side vents. I wasn't sure how it would look minus the fx4 stickers. For wheels,I keep going back to teflon mojave's. I'm not sure tho. I don't know what direction I really want to go with this one. I'd like to keep some chrome. My dodge was so easy, I took one look at it new, and thought...."i know exactly what this thing needs".
truckatwork008.jpg

JDub

Reaction score
Outside of some different wheels and pulling the 4x4 stickers off, I think it looks great the way it is.

I*C*B*M

Reaction score
best thing someone ever said, was " Having a Dodge with a Cummings in it is like taking a Gold bar and dipping it in poop!"

It's funny, for all the sheet talk about dodge, in 145k miles, all I did to the truck itself, was 2 sets of balljoints, and a set of brakes at 97k

Latest posts

Members online