• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Tires and wheels

bhudson

Reaction score
Trying to figure out what to put on my 2013 F 250 King Ranch. Right now it's stock and has the stock 18" King Ranch wheels with Michelins on it. I want to put something different on it at some point. Probably when I wear these Michelins out. I am not a fan of chrome so I was thinking of something black or black with tan accents to match the paint. What y'all got for me? Any suggestions?

bhudson

Reaction score
No price range in mind right now. No chrome and no 22s. I'm thinking probably nitto trail grapplers, but still looking at wheels

bhudson

Reaction score
Some nice trucks in those threads. Looking for black or black and tan to match my paint and prefer trail grapplers or bf Goodrich km2 if y'all know where anything like that is

Jomax

Reaction score
Any reason in particular? I've heard only good things about them but no personal experience.

I've cracked 3, and a friend cracked 2... They did warranty them though. But to me, they don't build a strong rim.

I've had my truck 3 feet off the ground pounding whoops with raceline rims they were STOUT..

I personally like raceline if I was looking for rims, or the expensive option, specialty forged or American forces.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dsberman94

Reaction score
I've cracked 3, and a friend cracked 2... They did warranty them though. But to me, they don't build a strong rim.

I've had my truck 3 feet off the ground pounding whoops with raceline rims they were STOUT..

I personally like raceline if I was looking for rims, or the expensive option, specialty forged or American forces.

I've smashed some pretty good potholes with my raceline renegade 8s and I think they're all still good.

Jomax

Reaction score
I've smashed some pretty good potholes with my raceline renegade 8s and I think they're all still good.

I'm sure they are. They're a good brand. I've put mine through their paces. If they break tomorrow. They owe me nothing.

dsberman94

Reaction score
I'm sure they are. They're a good brand. I've put mine through their paces. If they break tomorrow. They owe me nothing.

Kinda surprising for the price and coming out of China. But hey, even if one bends, they're cheap to replace. Right around $100. And the looks like weld Cheyennes, so that's a plus. Haha

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.