Duals to super singles

JoeDaddy

Reaction score
I have 4.3? gears and am to lazy to change them, but I also want some lift. There seems to be 0 tires left on the market that will dual without rubbing or buying a $500 pair of spacers. So now I'm thinking of removing the adapter from the front and singling the rear. I'm going to keep the dually bed and wide axle so I need to fill that space with at least a 35x16r16" tire that has a heavy load rating. The front can be a normal 35x12r16". Wheels will be 14" wide Eaton monsters in the rear and eaton 10's in the front both black.

Question, Can I just remove the adapter in front and mount the wheel to those studs? Are they just the factory srw studs?

1badpsd

Reaction score
If this is your 2000 ccsb drw then it would be 4.10's I don't think 4.30's were offered till 05 in 350's.but you can do 265/75 16 without needing spacers that's what im running on my ccsb drw looks good and aggressive

TrailerHauler

Reaction score
I have 4.3? gears and am to lazy to change them, but I also want some lift. There seems to be 0 tires left on the market that will dual without rubbing or buying a $500 pair of spacers. So now I'm thinking of removing the adapter from the front and singling the rear. I'm going to keep the dually bed and wide axle so I need to fill that space with at least a 35x16r16" tire that has a heavy load rating. The front can be a normal 35x12r16". Wheels will be 14" wide Eaton monsters in the rear and eaton 10's in the front both black.

Question, Can I just remove the adapter in front and mount the wheel to those studs? Are they just the factory srw studs?

I also believe its 4.10's, thats what most f350 dually's were. And yes you can simply pull the front dually spacers off of the axle and bolt up a single wheel using the studs that hold the spacer on.

Post up some pictures of these wheels, I've never heard of them!