Custom tunes on sct livewire vs xrt pro mcc.

morefuel

Reaction score
I have a sct livewire and recently bought and xrt pro and i'm wondering if it would be worth it to sell the livewire and buy mcc and custom tunes for the xrt or keep the livewire.

Are the tunes the same or is the mcc going to have more adjustments and be better or smoother running that custom on the livewire.

sootie

Reaction score
I have run both from multiple tuners and would encourage you to move towards mcc. Try GH tunes...

Rubenk

Reaction score
Custom tunes are custom tunes. Quality tunes for either platform will be 99.9% the same.

Rubenk

Reaction score
not entirely. there are different tables available on mcc vs SCT

I will agree with that. But I don't think there is any justification for average Joe to switch from one platform to another just for that purpose.

sootie

Reaction score
I will agree with that. But I don't think there is any justification for average Joe to switch from one platform to another just for that purpose.

i see what you mean. for the average joe, it would be more tuner device preference than tune difference. e.g safety defuels, shift on the fly (mini maxx)

if the choice was between sct and xrt pro, i probably wouldnt change.

morefuel

Reaction score
I do have a GH tune on my sct and like the way it drives. What i don't like about sct is the custom tunes don't always work right with that old of tuner? Or so i heard from one company.

It was safeguards like defuel on shifts and stuff that i was curious about. I suppose i should ask gh but didn't want to bother them.

Another plus with the xrt is changing the tpms.

Latest posts

Members online