cummins into obs ?s

swamp_ratt

Reaction score
Wondering a few things here to button up my swap, hoping ya'all can shed some light. A: part numbers for radiator hoses and pressure line from steering pump to hydroboost, B: which is 12v supply wire from idm relay to idm (97 non cali) and lastly, C: resistance range in ohms of fuel tank sending unit? Swapping to a different tank to replace the duals for a sump setup and wanting to compare sending units. Thank you

zilla68

Reaction score
Wondering a few things here to button up my swap, hoping ya'all can shed some light. A: part numbers for radiator hoses and pressure line from steering pump to hydroboost, B: which is 12v supply wire from idm relay to idm (97 non cali) and lastly, C: resistance range in ohms of fuel tank sending unit? Swapping to a different tank to replace the duals for a sump setup and wanting to compare sending units. Thank you

I just did a bronco tank with internal sump set up, it bolts right in and removes both side tanks. I also have a 65 gallon tank in the bed.
I used the stock sending unit and you just need to extended the arm

I didn't want my sump and hose hanging down so I did all mine internally and it draws from the bottom of the sump if that makes sense.
if you want more info let me know.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.