SCTX4 Problem

Mechcont

Reaction score
Have any of you ever seen this on the SCT updater program. I had 4 tunes on this tuner and now the tunes are no longer available and this is what I have on the screen when I plug it in. I plugged it into the truck as well just to see if it were the updater program or the tuner itself and the tunes are gone. This is on a windows 10 computer. Have any of you ever seen this? Would my stock file be affected if the tuner is corrupt?

Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_3901.jpg
    IMG_3901.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 85
Last edited:

bdm1981

Reaction score
Have any of you ever seen this on the SCT updater program. I had 4 tunes on this tuner and now the tunes are no longer available and this is what I have on the screen when I plug it in. I plugged it into the truck as well just to see if it were the updater program or the tuner itself and the tunes are gone. This is on a windows 10 computer. Have any of you ever seen this? Would my stock file be affected if the tuner is corrupt?

Thank you
I would contact whoever you bought the tuner from. They would more likely be able to assist you. Thats what I would do...

Mechcont

Reaction score
I'm going to give them a call tomorrow but I figured I would throw it out there.

Members online

No members online now.