American Force Wheel Decision

Which one?

• Total voters

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I am planning some changes to my truck, mainly new wheels. Wanted to get your guys opinion on three I have narrowed it down to. Had my mind set, but now not sure.

Spyder
Spyder-Side-NEW-375x375-1.png

Bison
BISON-Side-NEW-375x375.png

EVO
EVO-side-NEW-375x375.png

Erikclaw

Reaction score
EVO, just looks meatier to me. The others aren't bad,,, but just not right to me.

Yeah that is kind of the issue.. But their other styles look too plain to me or there are other wheels out there similar. The Spyders look a little like the SOTAs I have now.

TripleE44

Reaction score
Evo's got my vote. But I think the Spyder's picture is messed up and it's throwing me off(left of the wheel center next to the lip). A friend of a friend has a set of American Forces on a blue 05 Harley Edition, I'll see which those are and if I can get a pic.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Evo's got my vote. But I think the Spyder's picture is messed up and it's throwing me off(left of the wheel center next to the lip). A friend of a friend has a set of American Forces on a blue 05 Harley Edition, I'll see which those are and if I can get a pic.

The pic looks fine from my view.

Wife and I pick the evo's

Pretty good, both of you have the same taste. No wonder you are allowed to rebuild after your truck was lifted. LOL

TripleE44

Reaction score
Here's that pic, not the ones you wanted but just to give you an idea of how they look on a blue truck since they're all similar. 24s too though.

46f594b6-04de-cbb6.jpg

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Here's that pic, not the ones you wanted but just to give you an idea of how they look on a blue truck since they're all similar. 24s too though.

46f594b6-04de-cbb6.jpg

Are those the same style that project9 (???) has?

No... She just knows it's easier to let me do it other then fighting cause Ill still just do it anyways LOL

Keeps the relationship happier that way.

Personally I like these the best, don't know if you have seen these or not though.

Compass-Side-NEW-375x375.png

I haven't seen those, need to go look again. Those are pretty cool.

Latest posts

Members online