Spam.

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
Idk what you wanna call it but im gonna call it spam. And ive seen alot of it lately. And had never seen it before on this site or others. Several, off the top of my head at least 4 or 5 in the newly enlisted forum. New members and its an add for something.

One was the "genie guess what person your thinking of" that actually got alot of posts cuz I guess guys thought it was an actual PSD member.

Also noticed that thier names all have something alike. Are these like fake bots?

Just wondering since ive never seen it anywhere else. Or at least I didnt catch it anywhere else.

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
For the record. We new the genie game was spam, not a person, it provided entertainment.

Arisley

Reaction score
If you see spam report it. Little button in the upper right corner of the post. Us moderators love permabanning spammers.

Tom S is in the lead right now, but me and Danny are giving him a run for his money. Nigel is sucking hind tit, but he is just a grumpy old fart anyway.

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
If you see spam report it. Little button in the upper right corner of the post. Us moderators love permabanning spammers.

Tom S is in the lead right now, but me and Danny are giving him a run for his money. Nigel is sucking hind tit, but he is just a grumpy old fart anyway.

LOL
alright will do.

Members online

No members online now.