Need wheel ideas...

Dustball8504

Reaction score
Looking for some wheel ideas for my new truck. Before anyone says "ditch the chrome handles and mirror covers" don't worry, its already taken care of but I don't have a clean pic of the truck lol. What would you guys put on this truck? I have a hard time picking wheels out. Thanks for your input!

2.jpg

MINK

Reaction score
all up to your style....I like wide, so 20x12 in polished/chrome with some 33 a/ts or m/ts...

Dustball8504

Reaction score
all up to your style....I like wide, so 20x12 in polished/chrome with some 33 a/ts or m/ts...

I like the LOOK of wide but don't want the paint chips. I'm thinking a 20x9 or 20x10. I have a fear of chrome peeling. What company makes good chrome wheels?

MINK

Reaction score
I like the LOOK of wide but don't want the paint chips. I'm thinking a 20x9 or 20x10. I have a fear of chrome peeling. What company makes good chrome wheels?

If you run chrome in salt it really wont matter how great the wheel is...

JDub

Reaction score
That factory 20" wheel is the best looking stock wheel ever offered. I'd leave those wheels on it and just put a little bigger tire on them.

ZacPSD60

Reaction score
20x10 Chrome BMF's would look pretty sick.. even 22's if you're up for it. Both look good and havent heard any complaints about the chrome peeling or anything, unlike the XD's

Dustball8504

Reaction score
A buddy of mine runs moto metal wheels. I like the look of some of them but they seem like they are a little cheaper. Is that also a sign of the quality?

TripleE44

Reaction score
If you're worried about chrome peeling, you could do the new American force super singles like erikclaw is doing. You'd be polishing more but they'll never peel and you'd have the nicest wheels for our trucks.

Before you make your decision, where are you going with the other visual aspects? Lift height, painting things, etc... The way it sits chrome would be good, but if you painted everything blue monstar's truck looks slick with black wheels and would still look great with the machined ones too... Good luck bro...

Dustball8504

Reaction score
I like a little chrome. The bumpers and grille will stay chrome. Its never gonna be lifted while I own it either so a 20 inch wheel will be the max. A wheel decision is definitely the toughest one to make on any vehicle haha

TripleE44

Reaction score
Alright. I'd definitely say chrome then if all that's going to stay. I'd look into BMFs, American forces($$$) and fuel in that order. Bmfs are really nice, AFs are probably nicer but you pay for both of them. In this case I think you get what you pay for with wheels. I stay on top of my BMFs with just soapy water and some windex and theyve got zero pits.

AKHILF

Reaction score
Iv owned two sets of fuels and have no complaints. Check out this guys truck there 20x14's and a big lift but it gives you an idea with your truck

Erikclaw

Reaction score
You would be happy with BMF's, I have a set of 20x10 SOTA's on my truck now and have never had a problem with them. I don't deal with salt in the winters though.