Ready lift 3 1/2 in lift for 2010 f250

TripleE44

Reaction score
I had a readylift 2.5'' kit on my truck before my bigger lift. If I were you, I'd go for the Icon or have Trevor at PMF put one together for you with link arms and all. All the readylift stuff is really well made and all, but I think the Icon is worth the money. My truck now on 7'' with icon shocks/springs rides better than my truck did with that readylift.

You've already spent enough on your truck getting the best, why stop now?

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
:whs:

Trevor is putting together a leveling kit for me with the progressive rate coils. If you want 3.5", just add Icon's TEI spacer. That's the exact same setup I will have. You could have 3.5" up front for under $500 (price without shocks obviously) and still have a great ride.

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
Cool! I assume he is on here as a sponsor? I'll look him up. I already have a 2 inch BDS kit, and taller Fox Racing shocks. So, I think I'll be ok with the shocks I have, even with 1 1/2 more inches. Thanks guys!

I*C*B*M

Reaction score
:whs:

Trevor is putting together a leveling kit for me with the progressive rate coils. If you want 3.5", just add Icon's TEI spacer. That's the exact same setup I will have. You could have 3.5" up front for under $500 (price without shocks obviously) and still have a great ride.

Jeff, really? hahaha...I thought you just dropped that thing. I remember sending you a PM on PSN about the 4" BDS kit you pulled out. You ever get rid of that?

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Jeff, really? hahaha...I thought you just dropped that thing. I remember sending you a PM on PSN about the 4" BDS kit you pulled out. You ever get rid of that?

Still have the lift and it's for sale again.

http://powerstrokearmy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7239

My truck is stock height and staying stock height. Trying to figure out a traction block setup with Trevor using a 1" block. Stock height in the front and 1" block in the rear sits dead level. Did a lot of thinking and just really don't want to spend the money to level/lift again. I like the way my truck sits and rides at stock height. I'm crazy and indecisive as hell, I know....LOL

Latest posts

Members online