• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

FS: Black 32GB IPhone 4

TxFireman1972

Reaction score
Wanted to list it on here before I throw it on EBay.

Just like the title says, I have a black IPhone 4, 32GB that's in excellent condition. The only reason I'm selling is because the new ones go on sale Friday. This phone is in excellent condition, has been in a case with screen protectors since the day I bought it. Comes with original box, accessories, and I'll even throw in the Otterbox case that it's currently in. Please don't waste my time commenting on how high you think the price is or what they sell for new. Look around online and you'll see what they sell for. The phones are highly sought after and sell for more used than they do new. Mainly because people can buy them without having a contract. It also allows them to unlock them or jailbreak them and use them on other carriers.

With that said, I'll take the first $375/shipped in the continental US. I'll post some pictures this evening when I get home. Thanks for looking.

TxFireman1972

Reaction score
Here are some pictures. Man its hard to take pictures of a glossy phone lol

DSC01842.png

DSC01827.png

DSC01831-1.png

DSC01837.png

DSC01838.png

DSC01836.png

DSC01828.png

BFD99

Reaction score
Nice! I will be wanting to sell mine here soon too, though AT&T Small Business is screwing me around and telling me i can upgrade now for the regular price plus 250$ early upgrade fee, or I can stick it out and wait till mid november for the regular price. Sucks they won't make any exceptions. We have been customers for over 10 years and have like 5 lines with them!

GLWS!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.