• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

08+ tail lights

RedSmokey

Reaction score
Im not actually selling them, but a guy local to me (he isnt on the forums) that im buying an 08 bumper from on Saturday has a set of 08 tail lights that he will sell for $100. Just figured Id let you guys know, I have no idea what they are going for though. And its just the tail lights, no harness

Dustball8504

Reaction score
I got quoted $41.07 for a brand new passenger side tail light for an 08 just to give you an idea of where they should be.

Tonka350

Reaction score
I BOUGHT BOTH OF MINE from rockauto.com for 58? dollars...or somewhere around there...and that was shipped....just letting you know you can do it a whole lot cheaper and still get the same quality, I've had mine for a little over 2 years and never had an issue.

Chad

Tonka350

Reaction score
I found the only set they had and the starting bid was 25 + 14 shipping, I put in an offer for 15 and just paid for them. I have my 08's that I tinted that will be coming off if you're interested.

Chad

Tonka350

Reaction score
otherwise check out rockauto.com they have them for like 28 a piece plus shipping and you can find discount codes all the time.

Chad

01platinum

Reaction score
What is the easiest way to smoke out tail lights. Sorry to derail this thread but I have been thinking of buying some 08 tail lights and I think they would look better smoked.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

skew12

Reaction score
What is the easiest way to smoke out tail lights. Sorry to derail this thread but I have been thinking of buying some 08 tail lights and I think they would look better smoked.

VHT night-shade is the way to go. There's some work to it but it's not bad. Lots of YouTube vids on it

RedSmokey

Reaction score

Don't worry about the derail. I dont have the guys info anymore and he was asking way to much anyways lol. Like Skew said, if your going to DIY go with the VHT Nightshade. I have had good luck with it so far, been on for a couple years now. Just make sure you do proper prep on the tail lights first and light even coats.

Tonka350

Reaction score
niteshades is definitely the way to go, it's really easy to use and apply, just have to make sure you get even coats. and possibly switch to LED bulbs afterward LOL. mine are done with VHT and I love them I just really wanted to go back to stock.

Chad