Isspro EV2 Gauges

TURTLE

Reaction score
Symptoms: Gauges work. When I turn the lights on my truck, neither the needles read or the gauge lights work. Boost works, minus the light, but that’s a mechanical reading.... I checked fuses where I get the power from, those are good. Grounds are all good. Is there something in the little electrical box's that could be bad or maybe something with the bulbs? Thanks.

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
there is a troubleshooting guide that you can find on isspro's website. you will need to check voltages across the gauges and compare them to the guide. if your readings are outside the range, you'll know what the deal is. i have EV2's and hate them. nothing but problems BUT Isspro has been great at sending me new gauges, senders, and brain boxes.

TURTLE

Reaction score
Sorry but they are EV1 series Gauges. I dont know why I said twos....

TURTLE

Reaction score
Thats what Im going to do. I also PM'ed Michael on PSN who is an engineer for Isspro. Thanks though stroke of luck for the info!

TURTLE

Reaction score
I have called and emailed people and still have not been able to get any answers. Any more sugestions? Thanks.

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
find michael pliska on facebook or send a pm to isspro over on powerstrokenation.com. you should be able to get in touch with him there...

TURTLE

Reaction score
Yeah that was the first person I tried to get ahold of on PSN. Ill try the old FB.

TURTLE

Reaction score
So Ive tried multiple times to get help and still have had no luck. On FB, Here, PSN, Phone, or email. Is there ANYONE who has any sugestions of what to check?

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
just keep calling until you catch Michael. it wasn't easy to get ahold of him but I didn't quit till I did. took about 4-5 days. call up there and ask for his cell phone number...that's what I did. i think he's a part timer but keep trying!

TURTLE

Reaction score
Yes I made a mistake. They Are EV1's. I will keep trying. haha Its just hard working from 7 till 5 in construction right now. you never have your hands free. The only time I ever have to dedicate to it is on the weekends or evenings and they are closed. Thanks guys!

CSIPSD

Reaction score
I replied to your email... Got some questions for you when you have time to respond...

Latest posts

Members online