Kit ordered!

ZombieHNTR

Reaction score
Just wanted to give Trevor a compliment on the amount of time he spent answering my questions, e-mailing me pics and giving me a great deal on a 12", I'll be putting it on right before we head to SEMA!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Just wanted to give Trevor a compliment on the amount of time he spent answering my questions, e-mailing me pics and giving me a great deal on a 12", I'll be putting it on right before we head to SEMA!

cant wait to see pics!

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
So you're the guy he's working on the kit for. I talked to him yesterday. He sounded pretty excited about it. Gonna be ridiculous.

RedSmokey

Reaction score

You sure you don't want to have the next meet be putting your new lift on? lol

Can't wait to see it though. Your truck has come a long way, it is looking good. Did you figure out what your going to do as far as the wheels go?

ZombieHNTR

Reaction score
You sure you don't want to have the next meet be putting your new lift on? lol

Can't wait to see it though. Your truck has come a long way, it is looking good. Did you figure out what your going to do as far as the wheels go?

You mean as far as the "issue" is concerned?

ZombieHNTR

Reaction score
Yea they werent much help, trying to find a local polisher who can sand out the outer lip and polish them, giving the wheels a 2-tone look like the ones on there now.

NotStock

Reaction score
So you're the guy he's working on the kit for. I talked to him yesterday. He sounded pretty excited about it. Gonna be ridiculous.

No, the kit and truck thats going to take all the time and energy I can spare is for a different truck. He will be running quite a few of our parts though!

Thanks for the support Craig! SEMA is gonna be a ton of fun this year, the next 3 weeks...yea not so much.

ZombieHNTR

Reaction score
Here she is, back in the shop to change a few things up.. Longer trac bar and drag link to correct the alignment, would of done it before but we ran out of time for SEMA.

PMF 12" with FOA 2.5 Coil overs and 2.5 Reservoirs in the back. American Force 22x12s on Toyo 40s

IMG_5919.jpg

samoht517

Reaction score
Nice looking truck. I wish I could have seen more of the show but I only got to go friday and I felt like I ran through there. Somehow missed seeing this

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.