Tow Plows??

roachie

Reaction score
Everyone following him is thinking the same thing.."how the hell do I pass this?"

cowboy_dan

Reaction score
That's pretty neat. A really good way to clear highways it looks like to me, cleaning both lanes at once.
And if you can get a driver to keep the speed up, I bet it wouldn't get passed very often even if someone could.

PSDnate

Reaction score
That's sweet! It's looks pretty dangerous though. In the vids they weren't really plowing anything. I want to see it push some snow!

average

Reaction score
Well that would probably be more efficient than running two trucks together to do some big clearing.

1tonpower

Reaction score
nothing a 11' wing cant do...that thing would only been good for the interstate hwys...imo it just one more thing for bone head plow truck drivers to brake and use to smash into things..and more then likely the trailer is over the gvw and require a class A to pull

Rowdy Racks

Reaction score
That's sweet! It's looks pretty dangerous though. In the vids they weren't really plowing anything. I want to see it push some snow!

That's what I was thinking, didn't impress me that it moved some slush, I wanna see how it reacts behind the truck when it starts hitting some deep snow drifts. Seams to unstable and risking for something going wrong. The truck should have air brakes so its a cdl required anyway....

1tonpower

Reaction score
That balist tank full of antifree or calcium isn't going to be to lite... Adding unnessisay weight to the truck.. I can't see any pros to this set up

Steamfighter

Reaction score
I bet that thing would be a b!tch to control pushing some heavy stuff. I can already see that thing pushing the nose of the truck around and being jackknifed in ditches all over heavy snow regions.

Foxracing0934

Reaction score
That's BA an all but it has to be one of the most unpractical plows that I have ever seen. I'm sure it'll work alright in a storm that drops 3" but when that nor'easter rolls through dumping 2 feet of heavy chit in 20 hours I can see those trucks jacked up in the ditches. They have to be runnin atleast 20 feet of blade there, imagine hitting an expantion joint in that thing.... rattle all the teeth outta your head.

1tonpower

Reaction score
Mass just bought a few of them..it was on the news like it was gods gift to the highway dept. i cant see how it has anything over an 11' wing

Latest posts

Members online