GN cushion hitch

WHY NOT

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone had any kind of cushion hitch for their GN trailer. My trailer will start making my truck buck every once in a while. I just used it to haul a pick up and for some reason it beat the crap out of me. My neck is way past sore. Just wondering if there is something out there to help. It needs to be able to handle a good amount of weight as well. The hitch that is on it now is 30K and 9K pin weight so I would like to stay as close as possible to that.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Well I ended up ordering one of these and it showed up today.
IMG_0529_zpsglzikecx.jpg

Hauled a small load with it today and could tell a difference on bridge expansion joints and such. I think I will still need to learn how to play with the pressure a little more and get it riding just right but it did really take away the hash jolts you get on some bumps and bridges. I probably only ran about 30 miles with it today. I have some seed delivers I need to do here shortly that will be more wight and longer distances so Ill get better feedback then. Wasn't exactly cheap but if it saves my neck it will be worth it.
IMG_0530_zpszcbnk6yo.jpg

Latest posts

Members online