Trucks down again!

Heavyhaul

Reaction score
I was coming home from az. Ive been away from home for 6 weeks. My lp turbo lost the brg. I'm hundreds of miles away from home. Ive had terrible luck. I called Elite and they have been bending over backwards to help me. Much like the news all you hear is the bad so I wanted to post some good. Since I broke down in a area that doesn't get Saturday delivery. They figured out something else for me. Great great people. Now its up to me to get the parts on. Pulling turbos cab on. Thanks Elite Diesel!

Heavyhaul

Reaction score
Glad your getting taken care of bud. Too bad this happened

Is what it is. In all my frustration the 70 year old tow truck driver (also owner, smart man) turn to me and says. "Your alive aren't you?" I said yeah. He said quit bitchin. That was funny.

Shootingstar

Reaction score
Is what it is. In all my frustration the 70 year old tow truck driver (also owner, smart man) turn to me and says. "Your alive aren't you?" I said yeah. He said quit bitchin. That was funny.

Lol. Ya gotta love olds men like that! Although you should have opened the hood and showed him the job before ya!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk using fat fingers so please excuse the typo's

Heavyhaul

Reaction score
Its out!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1318093314071.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1318093314071.jpg
    824 KB · Views: 161

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Today will and I tackled similar problems... His being a good bit more work, but the swap of the lp turbo blows. Well done will. It took beef nachos and I about 6 hours to do it. Worst part was the drain and swapping from water to air cooled and change in oil feed that wasn't expected.

Heavyhaul

Reaction score
Not a problem. Thank to Mike, Shane, Elite, and most of all Baca towing in Socorro. With out his shop and his grinder it would not have been possible. Cleaning the intercooler and piping was also quite a challenge for the job. Shane cab on! Your nuts! But you have to do with what you got. The real test comes tomorrow. 14 hours to my destination for work on Monday. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

Heavyhaul

Reaction score
Krap out of the intercooler!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1318135165334.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1318135165334.jpg
    964 KB · Views: 125

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Good job Will, great to hear you have it up and running and congrats to your ability to do it cab on and in an unfamiliar shop. Hope it all goes well on your trip home. Damn! How did that glove get stuck in there? LOL

Heavyhaul

Reaction score
Ha ha. It wasn't easy. I dont get to go home now. I have to go straight to Ely NV. Im going to try and sneak of the job and go see my family in a week or so.

White_monster

Reaction score
You owned it Will. Glad I could help you out, wish I was there I would've done the swap for you for sure. Anyways, keep in touch and don't work to hard. Peace

Latest posts

Members online